[mythtv-users] [Q] : Why only numeric IP addresses work?

Adam Biskobing tv at badmoon.com
Thu Feb 19 14:42:05 EST 2004

It sounds as though you have a couple of different issues, first off, it
sounds like you have some low level network configuration problems (I
don't think manually putting the nvnet module into your configuration is
going to cause the backend not to be able to reach itself when the
laptop is unplugged).  Second, you have some name service issues.  Get
your fist issue resolved, then work on your name services.