[mythtv-users] Live (well, any) TV issues

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at pi.be
Thu Feb 19 07:15:53 EST 2004

read the ivtv FAQ

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] Namens Gabe Knuth
Verzonden: donderdag 19 februari 2004 8:44
Aan: 'Discussion about mythtv'
Onderwerp: [mythtv-users] Live (well, any) TV issues

Hi all,

I'm getting closer and closer to a working system, but my latest hangup
is sort of a major one.  I can't get my capture card to work right.  I
have a PVR250, and I'm just plugging in straight coax from the cable
system to it.  I've found a combination if /usr/bin/test_ioctl -p 4 and
/usr/bin/test_ioctl -v input=7,output=1 that seems to work, but I can't
actually get any cable signal.  I've plugged the cable line into a small
TV and it works fine.  I can plug a cable between my VCR and the PVR250
and watch a movie.I just can pick up actual cable stations.

Has anyone seen this one?  This is the 3rd night in a row that its beat
me.  I'm in the US, and I just have basic cable, so there is no real
magic here, I don't think.  Hopefully just an oversight.

Thanks,

Gabe