[mythtv-users] Mythweb php problem

Carl Cook sysop at cmix.com
Thu Feb 19 01:26:18 EST 2004

I just installed Mythtv for the first time and also some of the accessory
programs. I don't know if this got broken in an update or what the case is
but when the myth sql database is first installed and filled, the web
program works and displays everything properly. As soon as a tv program is
selected for recording, it appears something changes in the db that errors
out the php scripts;

Fatal Error at /var/www/html/mythtv/includes/programs.php, line 189:
SQL Error: Unknown column 'record.recorddups' in 'field list'

Anyone else seen this? Is this an error in the program or have I overlooked
something?

Carl