[mythtv-users] Myth just stops recording when the drive is full?

Malcolm mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 18 21:54:32 EST 2004

My 80 gig drive for myth recordings filled up today and instead of deleting
the oldest recordings and continuing with new stuff it just simply stopped
recording.  I had to manually go in and delete some stuff.  Do I have a
setting wrong somewhere or is this the way it's supposed to work?

I have my scheduled recordings setup to keep x number of episodes and I know
when that number is exceeded it drops off the oldest recordings for the newer
(which is very cool) but when the drive filled up it just stopped.  Even a
reboot did not start it recording again.

BTW - I schedule all my recordings in Mythweb if that makes any difference.

Thanks
Malcolm