[mythtv-users] Console Display and UI other than OSD?

mythgnomer at rowelab.com mythgnomer at rowelab.com
Wed Feb 18 18:50:07 EST 2004

Actually, I do this with my epia M1k box.. I have a 7" LCD powered from my
ATX PS sitting on top of the box. If I don't want to turn on the TV, I turn
on the small screen. It's connected to the composite out of my board, while
the s-video is connected to the big screen. These pictures are from when I
was setting up a second frontend in our bedroom. I also have an irman
connected to the bottom full size drive bay (look closely for the little
black square.)

http://www.rowerules.com/mythtv/bedroom1.jpg
http://www.rowerules.com/mythtv/bedroom2.jpg
http://www.rowerules.com/mythtv/bedroom3.jpg