[mythtv-users] Half Height Video Capture Cards

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Wed Feb 18 18:08:56 EST 2004

Kendrick Vargas wrote:

>I agree. I love mine (so far :-)
>
>What's the price look like if you can get them in bulk?
>			-peace

Heh fifty isn't bulk. fifty is a very nice lady at Yuan doing me a favor
because none of our distributors carry them.   They started off wanting
me to order a few hundred.

That being said, folks would be looking at $105 + shipping for them.  So
probably something like $110 total unless you live in Ohio (where I have
to charge taxes :/ )

If I remember right newegg sold em for $113.

If folks are interested send me an email with "YUAN CAPTURE CARD" in the
subject.  If enough folks are interested I'll get back in contact with
them and place the order.