[mythtv-users] A new windows myth frontend

Aaron Levinson alevinsn at aracnet.com
Wed Feb 18 16:14:03 EST 2004

I think you can get ATL71.dll from the Microsoft .NET Framework
redistributable package.  This may be downloaded using Windows Update or
directly from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en
.

As far as an installation package goes, I don't think it is legally
permitted to ship ATL71.dll as an individual DLL.  I think it is supposed
to be shipped using approved Microsoft redistribution technology.

Aaron Levinson