[mythtv-users] reporting bugs (eg mythweb)

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at pi.be
Wed Feb 18 12:50:17 EST 2004

just mythweb

what you are seeing is the result of the translation framework that was
added a couple of days ago. You shouldn't see any _LANG..... strings.
(or maybe just the one that was overlooked...)
If you do there is something wrong with your cvs checkout. Have a look
in the languages folder and see if English.php is there.

Steven