[mythtv-users] RE: Question about Hauppauge remote distance

Chris Moix Chris.Moix at selectivehr.com
Wed Feb 18 12:41:59 EST 2004

I have gotten my new MythTV setup up and working great, except for one
thing. I cannot get the remote included with my PVR-250 (Grey Hauppauge one)
to work beyond about two feet away from the sensor. Is there a trick that I
am missing. I've tried everything I can think of and searched all over the
lists, but I can't find anything.