[mythtv-users] Change live channels from guide?

Gerald Schepens schepens at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 18 02:41:54 EST 2004

Is there a way to choose a channel to watch from the guide while
watching live tv?  Any way I can think of to choose a channel ends up
with me being asked to record the program, when I really just want to
watch it.

I know I could go to the menu, find the channel I want and then exit and
type the channel number in, but I'm lazy and I was hoping there was a
way to change to the selected channel right off the guide.