[mythtv-users] Recording two programs back to back

MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Wed Feb 18 00:54:04 EST 2004

I have had this happen as well, the backend would disappear.  I ahve 2 daily
recordings (Star Gate SG1 and Nikita) one stats at 9am and the other at
10am, the 2nd recording sometimes only goes 1 minute, 5 mins, 15 mins
(varies) and then the backend just disappears.

The american idol recording  only made it to 204 meg.

I had this happen tonight when I was recording American Idol for the wife,
it only record 1 minute but the backend did not disappear.  I sure would
like to help track t his bug down anyone know how to do this? I know I can
get it to do is again..

Jim