[mythtv-users] newbie hardware question

Brian Varney bvarney at nebraskatriangle.org
Tue Feb 17 23:22:16 EST 2004

Thanks for the responses.  I've decided to go with the PVR-350.  This
card is hard to find.  I ended up ordering it from provantage.com even
though they didn't have it in stock.  I should have the card around the
first week of March.  So look forward to more questions from me around
that time.

I'm planning on running Red Hat 9.0, just because that is the only linux
I'm familiar with.  Also, I'm going to be using a GeForce 4 Ti-4200 for
tv-out (Assuming I have problems with the tv-out of the pvr-350).

Regards,
Brian Varney