[mythtv-users] Re:WAP support in mythweb

JacqueUsi jacqueusi at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 10:33:32 EST 2004

I'm very much interested in this subject as well as I'll be on a business trip all of next week and scheduling from my phone would be ideal. From my search of "WAP" from previous threads, there is a file that needs to be modified:

"I have tried hardcoding the wap theme in include/init.php incase the
problem was with the browser autodetect, but still the same problem"

but it seems that might not be the correct route.