[mythtv-users] Recording stops once I start watching the recording??

Darren Richards darren.richards at cox.net
Mon Feb 16 22:47:11 EST 2004

What is your hardware configuration?  Unfortunately I don't have a solution,
but I do feel your pain.  I've lost major points with my wife because of
this very issue.  For me, the problem is independent of the length of the
show.  TV will record fine as long as I'm not watching or navigating any
menus.  It seems that whenever I back out of the recording and go back in, I
have a 50/50 chance of the recording stopping...

I'm using the tv-out from a pvr-350, so maybe the issue is with that
somehow?  I just got my system up and running a few days ago, so I'm still
working out kinks...