[mythtv-users] Recording Colors for a Certain Channel...

Andrew Dodd atd7 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 16 19:36:27 EST 2004

Quoting Darron Froese <darron at froese.org>:

> I've somehow screwed up my recording settings to do with color for a
> certain
> channel - everything's blue. I've looked throughout the channel table in
> the
> database and that channel's settings seem to be the same as everywhere
> else?
>
> All other channels are normal - but when I view or record that channel it's
> way off.
>
> Where is this information kept in the database? I can't find it.
Two possibilities:

Your hue setting in the "channel" DB is way off.

An example to check it, as an SQL statement:
select hue from channel where chanid=1002;
(for channel 2)
Default midrange value is 32768.

Also, if the "finetune" variable is out of whack, it can cause color shifts.
Default is 0 unless you've already done some channel fine tuning.