[mythtv-users] remote idea -- wireless keyboard -> learning remote

Ken J. Davis kdavis at cyberdavisfamily.com
Mon Feb 16 14:26:41 EST 2004

....forgot to mention I also bought a compact flash IR extender from
ultramote.com

With the extender, range is easily over 20 feet.

It's the only one I could find available.  They say it doesn't work with
any other software but their own, but I can tell you for a fact it does
work in a Dell Axim X5 with the software from PDAWIN.

I also bought an Audiovox Maestro(made by Toshiba) on Ebay.  I couldn't
get the IR extender card to work in that one, so now I have 2 Pocket PC's.
Buyer beware....