[mythtv-users] big problem with mythtv...no apparent reason

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Mon Feb 16 02:22:40 EST 2004

> Van: miller44 at optonline.net
>
> Can anyone shed any light on this problem?  I am really at a standstill
> here, i have my mythbox just chilling and would love to get it back up
> and running.  I had previously had it up and running on .11 with no
> problems, i do not understand why this all of a sudden popped up.

Upgraded from 0.11 to 0.14 you say?

Ehm, it might be that some of the updates for the database slipped thrue.
Or that the assumption of one of the updates was that there would be data
in some record filled in by some of intermediate versions.

You could give a dump (and layout) of the capturecard database, maybe there
are people who can track what went wrong. (And maybe add some info about
your TV-cards.)

Good luck.

	Henk Poley <><