[mythtv-users] Tuner Troubles

Phill Wiggin alamar at llamamuds.com
Sun Feb 15 20:28:26 EST 2004

Well, for anyone that's interested, I managed to get the tuner working.
I upgraded the machine and installed Fedora Core 2 test1.  I put the
"options" line in the modules configuration file, reloaded the module,
and *poof* it worked.  I suppose I probably just missed something when I
was using KnoppMyth.

Sadly, FC2-test1 doesn't like my onboard SiS soundcard, but I think I'll
be okay after I throw an SB Live! in instead.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Phill Wiggin