[mythtv-users] Qucik Slave Backend Tuner Card Setup Question

Aleaxander alex at carbonated.com
Sun Feb 15 19:48:37 EST 2004

Just reinstalled MythTV on what I plan to make a Slave Backend/Frontend
with a pvr-250 tuner card in it.  The Master Backend/Frontend has a
pvr-250 in it as well and is working fine.  This may be a dumb question,
but where do I define the pvr-250 card in the the Slave Backend as the
second card to record with?  I've looked through the docs and done
several searches, but I can't find clear information this and I don't
see it as an option in mythtvsetup anywhere.

Thanks!

-Alex