[mythtv-users] PVR-250/350: How to determine tuner type

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Sun Feb 15 17:20:50 EST 2004

> I plan to open the box at the shop and look at the card, so it would
> help to know where the chip is located.

I assume you mean you want to locate the tuner? To know which you need to use? Well, it's the big grey box thingy on the card :) Most likely to be stickered over by a nice hauppauge sticker.

But don't be worried, all PVR[2/3]50 cards are currently supported by the ivtv driver.

Jelle.

msn: j_kalf at hotmail.com
jabber: rroet at jabber.org
ICQ: 5410292
----
echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc