[mythtv-users] remote idea -- wireless keyboard -> learning remote

Ken J. Davis kdavis at cyberdavisfamily.com
Sun Feb 15 11:24:48 EST 2004

IR keyboard by Acer works great and is cheap....

I'm currently using mine with Sony touch screen learning remote and PDAWin
remote software for PocketPC.(trying to convert the wife to the PDA,but
she's used to the Sony, so I have both)

The IR reciever is currently plugged into my Xbox frontend(via usb to PS2
cable)

Works perfect!!

Here's a link...

http://www.gen-x-pc.com/key_acer_wireless.htm

Bought mine at a local CompUsa a couple years ago before I even knew about
MythTV.