[mythtv-users] nVidia Interlaced output

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at pi.be
Sun Feb 15 08:34:57 EST 2004

what does the AV Sync feature do? Should i read this as Audio-Video or
is it something that has to do with vertical sync.
The problem I'm always noticed when I used nvidia cards for tvout is a
"tearing" effect. Top and bottom half of screen don't match when there
is horizontal panning in the video. But I was using the newest driver
when I saw this. Could switching back to 4363 solve this?