[mythtv-users] TV Tuner probelms

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sun Feb 15 03:19:36 EST 2004

On Feb 14, 2004, at 11:12, Steve Ennico wrote:

> anything guys?

Yes. First, have some patience. You can't expect an answer right away.

Second, try using the us-cable-hrc frequency table instead of the
us-cable frequency table. I believe what you're seeing is a common
side-effect of using the wrong one of those two. The frequency table is
selected in mythtvsetup. Hopefully, that's all it is...

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...
     http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/