[mythtv-users] nVidia Interlaced output

papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Sat Feb 14 13:53:22 EST 2004

	Hrm.... I send an email over a week ago and didn't receive a response.
I wouldn't want to inundate him with email, but perhaps you could ask him which
cards do and don't support interlacing.  If he could get a list and either send
it to you or have the engineers doing the official release put it in the
documentation, that'd be great.  I've found it a real bitch to really determing
which cards (nvidia or not) support interlaced modes without having one
physically in my machine and try it out.  Even then, the XFree86.log gives the
non-descript "bad mode clock/interlace/doublescan" which doesn't really say.

-Cory

 On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 steve at nexusuk.org wrote:

* The prime directive of Linux:  					*
* 	- learn what you don't know, 					*