[mythtv-users] Re:OT: Launch Mythfrontend remotely via ssh

Chris Strom mythtv at eeeCooks.com
Fri Feb 13 11:49:11 EST 2004

After logging into the desktop, you should be able to do the following:

DISPLAY=:0.0 nohup mythfrontend &

The nohup so that you don't need to worry about mythfrontend going away
when you disconnect from the desktop.  If you don't specify a host
before the `:', then localhost is assumed.