[mythtv-users] RE: MythTV Webminmodule - anyone interested?

Paul Woodward paul_woodward at fastnet.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 13:37:02 EST 2004

Has anyone started a feature request list for the webmin?

http://www.mythtv.info/ might be a good place for such discussions, but I'll let the webmin proposer make any moves on that front...

Personally I'd like to have the ability to remotely kill/restart the backend (I don't have ssh access from work and if it dies I can't do anything).

Paul