[mythtv-users] RE: MythTV Webmin module - anyone interested?

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at pi.be
Thu Feb 12 12:48:46 EST 2004

I realy don't see the need for this module.
I also have a backend system in the basement. When I have to do "major"
adjustments in mythsetup I start up a vnc server (should also work
without X if you have compiled to use the framebuffer and works over
slow connections). For small adjustments (channels, ...) I just edit the
database using phpmyadmin or I use mythweb settings page for channels,
keybindings, ...). I use this (phpmyadmin) to change frontend settings
too since I don't have a keyboard connected to my frontend either.

I think building a sepparate webmin module would just create another
interface to maintain without real added value.
Adding settings to mythweb would make more sense to me.

Just my ....(currency conversion problem.. :-)

Steven