[mythtv-users] channel change delay with PVR350

Brian Stults bstults at crim.ufl.edu
Thu Feb 12 09:13:34 EST 2004

Hello,

When I change channels in mythtv, or if I change the setup and use the
cable box to change the channel, I get a pretty serious delay.  I'd say
it's about 2 seconds.  This makes flipping through channels impossible.
  I'm just wondering if this is normal, or if there might be something I
can do to fix this.

There was a thread a while back about this and David Engel wrote some
patches to help with this, among other things.  That thread ended back
in early January, though, so I suspect that the changes are already
rolled into 0.14.

Any suggestions?

mythtv: 0.14
ivtv: 0.1.9