[mythtv-users] nuvexport

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Feb 12 03:10:42 EST 2004

> The URL provided (http://forevermore.net/mythtv/files/) doesn't appear to be
> working, so I was wondering if anybody knew of an alternate site to get
> nuvexport from? Googling for nuvexport doesn't turn up anything of use.

I've been having some hardware trouble with my webserver (what can I say
- free hardware) and it's been up and down for the last few weeks.  As
of tonight, things are running on new hardware and there should be no
more trouble, except when I take it down for an OS upgrade and RAID
installation in the next week or two (I finally got sick of the random
reboots - with shorter and shorter intervals between them until it would
just reboot every 10-15 seconds - stupid power issues).

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer