[mythtv-users] Media monitor hanging frontend

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 11:36:07 EST 2004

Has anybody seen this (running CVS from 2/09)?

If I insert a CD (I think DVD also), it hangs the frontend.
mythfrontend spits out messages from the media monitor indicating it
detected MEDIASTAT_OPEN, MEDIASTAT_CLOSED, and MEDIASTAT_USEABLE, then
it says "Found handler...", then... frozen.  I have to kill
mythfrontend at that point.  The frontend was at the main menu at the
time; it also happened when I was in the mythmusic main menu.

I'm going to try running it through gdb tonight to see where it's
hanging, but has anyone else seen this?

-JAC