[mythtv-users] Recordings to DVD

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Wed Feb 11 08:05:34 EST 2004

Thomas Börkel wrote:

> HI!
>
> Is there some way to automatically master recordings (done in MPEG2)
> to DVD? Possibly with generated menus? I know, there is a plugin for
> VDR which does this, but I don't know about MythTV.

I've been looking at doing it but have kind of put it on hold till the
MPEG2 to MPEG2 commercial cut code is up to snuff.  I don't see much
point in archiving a show to video DVD with the commercials still in
it.  There are scripts that have been posted to the list the allow you
to record a DVD from your recordings (with commercials).