[mythtv-users] AM/FM Radio plugin?

James Colannino email2jamez at dslextreme.com
Tue Feb 10 20:26:28 EST 2004

I thought this would be a good idea for any developer who may happen to
agree with me and want to write something like this ;)

How about a plugin to handle the capture of AM/FM Radio?  Just as people
can record and store video, people could not only listen to the radio
through MythTV, but schedule it to record at certain intervals as well.
I know I would love to have something like this and I think it would
make MythTV kick ass even more, although MythTV sure kicks ass as it is
right now ;)  I wish I knew how to code :(  *sigh*

James