[mythtv-users] XF86Config, pvr350 & TV-out

Scott Francis scott.francis at newisys.com
Tue Feb 10 16:19:05 EST 2004

The "Monitor" being listed is your TV.  I had the exact same issue when I was setting up my TV-OUT.  The section says "Monitor" but the timings and definition are for NTSC TV.  I had the EXACT same issue until the lightbulb went off in my head.  If you don't have this Monitor section defined, then that is exactly what is going wrong in your setup.

FYI - Use the settings that they have exactly as they are printed.

Scott