[mythtv-users] Spilt Myth mailing list?

Dan Berger dan at theidiots.org
Tue Feb 10 15:29:52 EST 2004

I took 382 emails sent over the last 24 hours or so. Of them around 122,
give or take a few, were actually related to MythTV. Don't you think that
that's a problem?

The reason this has not been taken seriously is because such a big move
needs the devs' backing. We are nothing here without you, and I think users
will be the first to admit it. But, I don't think we will be lucky enough to
get it because many devs, including Isaac, have been very opposed.