[mythtv-users] file system

Adrian Phillips adrianp at broadpark.no
Tue Feb 10 14:40:18 EST 2004

    Jon> What file system type would people recommend for a mythtv
    Jon> setup? I'm traditionally a reiserfs fan, but I know that it
    Jon> specializes in large directories with small files (whereas
    Jon> myth would have huge files)

    Jon> I'm not a big ext2/3 fan, but will use it if it is the
    Jon> suggested choice.

Please check the archives, I've only just joined the list and have
seen one thread already about filesystems (or was that on the
development list - whatever, both are archived),

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Who really wrote the works of William Shakespeare ?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shakespeare/