[mythtv-users] Mythtv problems with screen display

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Tue Feb 10 14:12:51 EST 2004

Problem #2 has been resolved.  I ended up clearing all capture and input
information with mythsetup and doing the downloads and such all over.  Seems
to have fixed the problem.

Still #1 and #3

--

Bill Chmura