[mythtv-users] RE:RE:M179 audio issues

Dennis Hand 4hands at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 9 16:37:11 EST 2004

 That is correct. That reply from Jarod was actually from a post of mine I think. Sorry I didn't see that you were using the latest ivtv rpm's. I'm using 0.1.9 ivtv patched.Try doing that little trick first to see if it works for you. Anyway I too have that crackle in my audio. It seems to be coming from the static in the picture. I continue to have very faint pinkish vertical bars in the background along with anything that is white seems to kind of flicker and thats the crackle that I'm hearing. Its not that bad but if you crank it up it becomes very noticable. All in all I'm pretty pleased with it.

Dennis