[mythtv-users] Re: ivtv not loading after upgrade to 0.14

John DeLuca johnfdeluca at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 16:28:29 EST 2004

I had the same problem.  I really got myself into some weirdness as it installed some backlevel kernel for which I didn't have the right video driver and it refused to launch X.  So I fell back to the command line (Ctrl+F1 I think....I'm a linux newbie).  I eventually just installed one of the latest kernels, then installed the latest kernel modules for ivtv, nvidia, lirc, etc.  Took longer than I expected but once it was all in place, all was running smooth.