[mythtv-users] Sleep timer

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Mon Feb 9 15:14:05 EST 2004

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Tom Jaeger wrote:

> is great because it stops at the end of the show. If I fall asleep
> watching live TV then it is crashed by the time I wake up in the

Probably better to fix the bug thats crashing it - I accidentally left
liveTV running all day a while back and was well impressed to find it
still happilly chugging away when I got home from work :)

You could always create a cron job that kills the frontend at a certain
time and set it up so the frontend restarts whenever it dies.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/