[mythtv-users] Sleep timer

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Mon Feb 9 15:20:23 EST 2004

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Tony Maro wrote:

> However it still bugs me that the recording page has the preview image
> playing all night too... but I don't see what could be done there,
> except make the preview images only play about the first few minutes and
> then freeze-frame.

If you set it to ask you if you want to delete the recording once you've
finished watching, when it returns to the recordings list it immediately
pops up a dialog box asking to confirm the deletion and doesn't bother
playing the preview until you select something from the dialog box. (Thats
what it does for me anyway)

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/