[mythtv-users] Myth 0.14 - Version 1.0??

Andrew Dodd atd7 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 9 15:15:52 EST 2004

Quoting Dan Berger <dan at theidiots.org>:

> Perhaps we need to be more vocal and campaign to Nvidia to start tracing
> linux as a real o/s and give us the same treatment
Do you know for a fact that the Windows drivers do support interlaced modes?

NVidia does treat Linux as a real O/S.  The Linux drivers in general support the
exact same featureset as the Windows drivers.  I'm guessing that if the binary
drivers are missing interlaced support, so are the Windows drivers.