[mythtv-users] Sleep timer

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Mon Feb 9 12:14:41 EST 2004

Tom Jaeger wrote:
> I just had an idea that you might like or find stupid.
> I watch TV as I fall asleep and if it is a pre recorded show then that
> is great because it stops at the end of the show. If I fall asleep
> watching live TV then it is crashed by the time I wake up in the
> morning.  What about adding a sleep timer to live TV?
> BTW Jarod your guide rocks took my usual install from 2 days to 2 hrs.
> Thanks man!!!!!

I'll second the sleep-timer idea.  Not to shut down Myth, but to go back
to the menu...

However it still bugs me that the recording page has the preview image
playing all night too... but I don't see what could be done there,
except make the preview images only play about the first few minutes and
then freeze-frame.

-Tony