[mythtv-users] The ideal video card for MythTV

Dan Berger dan at theidiots.org
Mon Feb 9 12:13:59 EST 2004

Although I think this is a TV issue, my only beef with my GeForce4 MX440 is
that the picture is not able to extend itself towards all edges of the TV
thus creating a few centimeters of black space above the output and to the
right of it. Furthermore, depending on the brightness, the edge of the right
because skewed.