[mythtv-users] Over mythTV stability/success

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Mon Feb 9 12:09:48 EST 2004

My setup was fairly straight forward once I purchased a PVR-250.  I had
originally bought a cheap tuner (K-World) from eBay for like $25 and never
got that one working correctly.  Once I got the PVR in there...I had a few
minor problems (mainly with ALSA and sound output), but that was pretty much
it.

My install has been up well over a month without any problems.  I installed
v0.13 and recently upgrades to v0.14 without a hitch.  The only problem I'm
having lately relates to XMLTV and my cable provider changing their damn
channel lineup.  So now I get recordings, but from the wrong channels until
XMLTV updates itself  ;-)

Scott

  _____