[mythtv-users] Recording two programs back to back

jrlowry376 at adelphia.net jrlowry376 at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 9 10:53:13 EST 2004

I'm having a problem recording two programs back-to-back.
The first program records without a problem the second program starts to record and stops about 10-30 minutes later.
The mythbackend log shows no issues when the second recording dies. Both shows are on the same channel.

The box can record items longer than 1 hour without a problem ex: the super bowl.

I've recently tried two 30 minute shows and did not have a problem.

I'm currently running 0.14 from source, AMD duron 950Mhz, 256M ram, a PVR-250 with Ivtv 1.9, slackware 9.1.0 with a 2.4.22 kernel. The motherboard is a VIA VT8375 with a KM266 host bridge. I have two seagate barracuda, 160 gig for recordings and an 80 gig for everything else.

Everything else works well, playing recorded shows, watching live TV.

I also expierenced this problem with myth 0.13 and upgraded to 0.14 to see if it resolved the problem. I'm not using the box for anything else when this happens.

Does anybody have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanx, Jack