[mythtv-users] Offline listing updates

Donour Sizemore donour at uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 9 10:48:03 EST 2004

I've searched the list archives for discussions of offline listing
updates, but nobody
seems have to mentioned them before.

My myth box sits in an apartment with no internet connection.  What is
the easiest way
to grab the listing on another machine and then transfer them to my
backend? Should
I just store the contents of tv_grab_HERE to a file and try to feed
that to mythfilldatabase?
Should I install mysql on my laptop, write a script to update the
listings when i'm online,
then sync with the backend's sql database?

thanks

donour

|Donour Sizemore                 donour at uchicago.edu|
|Technical Programmer      &     Numerical Analyst  |
|Economic Research Center        Ph: 773-834-4399   |
|University of Chicago           Office: SS-521     |