[mythtv-users] lirc stops functioning sometimes

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 21:26:45 EST 2004

My remote frontend is having a weird problem. It seems that the remote will just stop working and since I have two of them here I know it's not the actual remote, but i'm clueless as to if it's a lirc problem or a hardware problem. My IR receiver is hand built, but it works perfectly besides these constant outages. After playing with myth it will just stop and then come back within 30 seconds or so. Any ideas? This gets annoying when the fast forward gets stuck on.