[mythtv-users] Guess its time to go buy a TIVO to hear soem Audio.

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Sun Feb 8 18:45:42 EST 2004

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004, Andrew Dodd wrote:

> BTW, does anyone have any suggestions of IMAP-capable webmail solutions that:
> a)  Gracefully handle large mailboxes.  (Read, squirrelmail crashes Apache
> because it chokes on my 6500-message INBOX)

I've used SquirrelMail on my LKML mailbox before (which has about 50,000
messages in it :) - seemed to work ok although admittedly I don't use
Squirrel very much - I usually just ssh into my home machine and use PINE
unless I'm somewhere that won't let me SSH.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/