[mythtv-users] Guess its time to go buy a TIVO to hear soem Audio.

Bruce mythtv at bruce.homelinux.com
Sun Feb 8 16:43:11 EST 2004

Less help than no help. How can you get less  help than no help? Atleast when I do
find a solution to my problems, I post the solution
so that others who have the same problem will figure it out.
Dont lecture me about impatience. I think 3 days(~15 hours of trying things)
working on gettting 1 audio card to work with another is enough patience. I got it
to work by trying different things and got no help from anyone on this board other
than complaining about my subject line. I mean no dis-respect to Isaac or the other
Guys like Dennis for the XBOX- they did a great job at myth and since it is Linux,
It is FREE.  But, I would even donate some $$$ to Isaac and the developers if they
had a donation place.
Anyway Billy, thanks for the F'ing reply.

Bruce