[mythtv-users] How stable is your myth setup?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Feb 8 16:01:19 EST 2004

12:56:23  up 33 days, 16:39,  1 user,  load average: 0.13, 0.11, 0.09

Last reboot was probably a kernel upgrade.

running the 2.4.20-27_34.rh9.at kernel (though a newer one is
installed), obviously with redhat 9.

My system is a pundit, using normal audio out (no alsa). and I'm using
some variant of myth cvs from a few days ago (about to upgrade to
today's).

(and since the "photos" thread hasn't appeared recently, here's an
unfortunately poor pic of my setup - I really need a better digicam, and
a cleaner living room:   http://forevermore.net/mythtv/pics/pundit.jpg)

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer